The type of cancer treatment that we recommend is influenced by several factors, including the specific characteristics of your cancer, your overall condition, and whether the goal of treatment is to cure your cancer, to contain your cancer, or to relieve the symptoms caused by cancer.
Some treatments offered in our office include:
- Antibiotic infusions
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- Iron infusions
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy (removal of blood)
Lab work is also performed in the office on a daily basis by our expert phlebotomists
Here’s a list of useful tips that will help when you visit our office:
- Bring a government issued identification and your insurance cards.
- Let us know whenever you have changed your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance carrier.
- Bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements).
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic.
We understand that emergencies can occur and that you may have special needs; we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs.
Blood Disorders Find out more about